It’s almost that time and I am prepping for a VERY different postpartum experience than I had the first time.
It’s almost inevitable to think about all the things the little one might need and forget that mama has her needs too! The first time I delivered I WISH I had known about these items and so I decided to make a little video to help all my mamas out!
If you know someone expecting – gift them some of these or pass along this video so they can be ready themselves!
In the video you will learn:
- About my first postpartum experience and why I’m so passionate about helping moms recover from theirs.
- My biggest concern/fear during pregnancy and how I changed the game this time so I would be prepared.
- My #1 recommendation for undergarments after delivery
- How to help those after birth contractions that can REALLY be uncomfortable
- How to help your lady bits to recover faster
- And my BEST hack for QUICK delicious nutrition that will get you feeling amazing
Have any questions or comments? Drop em below!
Wishing you a vibrant recovery.
In health and sovereignty,